The Curse of the Cross
Passage: Galatians 3:1–14
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- When you hear the word curse what is the first thing that comes to mind?
- What is Paul referring to when he talks about the curse?
- What is the distinction Paul makes between Faith and the Law?
- Paul says that it is Faith that connects us to righteousness and it is by Faith that we live our lives. What does this mean for us when it comes to following Jesus in obedience?
- We often talk about Jesus death and his suffering why is it so important to link this to the cross?
- Christ comes and Redeems us out of the slave market of sin and death. Talk about all the implications of this for our faith and how we understand the gospel.
- Jesus sends his Spirit into our lives to provide us with Rest, Renewal and Restoration. What does this mean for you? How can we live this out and bless our community?
- What is one thing you were convicted to apply or change in your life? How can you begin doing this in the upcoming week?