Missing The Cross
Passage: Luke 24:13–35
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Have you ever caught yourself asking the question What does it Mean?
3. How did these disciples miss the Cross through spiritual blindness?
4. How can we underestimate the power of the resurrection and not see our real need? What do we often struggle with instead of our real need?
5. Why is the word redeemed so powerful in this context?
6. How is Jesus a different kind of Hero?
7. How does Jesus use a Story and a Meal to Change these men? How can this change us? How can this change our friends, neighbors and community?
8. What is one thing you were convicted to apply or change in your life? How can you begin doing this in the upcoming week?