Descending Into Glory
Passage: Philippians 2:5–2:11
- What stood out to you in the sermon today?
- From who's perspective does Paul write this passage of Scripture? Why is this important?
- What are the choices Jesus made?
- Who does Jesus make these choices for? How does this effect you?
- What are the actions Jesus takes on our behalf?
- What was his motivation?
- What does God do because of his delight in Jesus?
- What is the importance of the name?
- What were the the three ways this passage can help us as we seek to follow Jesus?