The Proclaiming Kingdom
Passage: Acts 17:16–34
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What do you think about us being called to be a WHOLE CHURCH proclaiming a WHOLE GOSPEL to the WHOLE WORLD?
- In what way did Paul demonstrate his conviction? How can jealousy be a good thing?
- How do we see the impact of Epicureanism and Stoicism in our present culture?
- What do you think about Paul being a contextualizing Proclaimer? Why is this so important? What are some dangers?
- What does Paul focus on in his message to the Athenians?
- How does Paul’s conclusion fit with what Jesus said while he was ministering while on earth?
- What are some reasons we may not be willing to be proclaimers of the Gospel?
- What can you take from this sermon to apply to your life?