Who Here Condemns You?
Passage: John 8:1–8:11
- What stood out to you in the sermon today?
- Why did the Scribes and Pharisees bring this woman to Jesus?
- How did Jesus respond to their actions and questions?
- What did Jesus say to the accusers of the woman? What did he say to the woman?
- Does Jesus care about the women’s sin?
- How does Jesus expose the the sin of all of us?
- How does John 5:19-20, 30 impact how we look at Jesus’s actions and answers?
- How does John 3:16-17 shape how I look at this passage?
- Are you a condemning person? In what ways can you look with condemnation on others?
- What would have to change in order for you to be less condemning and more like Jesus?
- How can we pray for on another to be like Jesus? Be specific.